Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Body Shop Buriti Baby Shampoo

Been curious about the Buriti Baby line from The Body Shop for a long time, but of course I don't have any reason to buy it. And then it seems the line is being discontinued, so all the products went to the Outlet section and one day, I was curious enough to pick up the Mini Essentials Kit with 60mL/2fl oz. bottles each of the Shampoo, Body Wash, Massage Gel, and a 50mL/1.76 oz. mini tub of the Body Butter. I am only reviewing the Shampoo today and will post on the rest soon!


This is a sulfate-free shampoo and doesn't really lather, or if it does, not much at all. It's very thin and runny, and I would guess a tiny little bit would be more than enough for the tiny little ones. But since I'm not tiny and my hair is rather thick, it's been difficult to tell whether the shampoo is doing its job, especially when it doesn't foam ^.^ After rinsing off, my hair still feel oily, although after drying, it feels soft. So I guess this means it's working? So much for babying myself. Ha.

I must point out I love the scent of this entire line! It's a very nice and soothing powdery scent that's very different from the everyday baby powder, or worse, baby wipe fragrance -.-'' I do worry too much fragrance may irritate a baby's sensitive skin, but at least on me it's fantastic LOL! I won't be buying this shampoo again, but even so I'm over the moon I gave this kit a try - wait until you read my review for the Body Butter (hint hint, 5 full size back up tubs)! The Body Shop is making a terrible decision in discontinuing this line is all I have to say.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts